Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (23,3 m²), historical residential homestead in Troja, parking
Luxury living in a historic building, which is the oldest surviving settlements in Troja. Apartment for rent 1+kk (23,3 m2) is located on the first floor. Amenities – washing machine, cooking utensils, fully equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. The apartment has a parking place, which is already included in the rent. The apartment has TV, satellite TV, alarm, internet included. There is the possibility of cleaning services for a fee. Gas heating. In the house is a historic stone cellar, where you can arrange wine tasting and snacks, ideal for celebrations. Grounds are fenced and guarded, which ensures complete safety and privacy. From around the historic complex breathes romantic atmosphere thanks to its adjacent vineyards. Beautiful and quiet location a short walk from the Baroque Troja castle with a large garden and close to the Zoo.. Transportation – bus station 3 minutes, by car 15 minutes to the center, park Stromovka 20 minutes by walk. Possibility to rent a house for short term for a higher price.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (own meter of water, electricity and heat) cca 1500|
|Address||K Bohnicím, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||23,31 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.