Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (68 m²), historical residential homestead in Troja, parking
Luxury living in a historic building, which is the oldest surviving settlements in Troja. Apartment for rent 2+1 (68 m2) is located on the ground floor. Amenities – washing machine, cooking utensils, fully equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. There is fireplace in the livingroom. The apartment has a parking place, which is already included in the rent. The apartment has TV, satellite TV, alarm, internet included. There is the possibility of cleaning services for a fee. Gas heating. In the house is a historic stone cellar, where you can arrange wine tasting and snacks, ideal for celebrations. Close to the house is a playground, grounds are fenced and guarded, which ensures complete safety and privacy. From around the historic complex breathes romantic atmosphere thanks to its adjacent vineyards. Beautiful and quiet location a short walk from the Baroque Troja castle with a large garden and close to the Zoo.. Transportation – bus station 3 minutes, by car 15 minutes to the center, park Stromovka 20 minutes by walk. Possibility to rent a house for short term for a higher price.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (own meter of water, electricity and heat)|
|Address||K Bohnicím, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||67,96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.