Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3 + kk for rent, new building, 80 m², balcony, garage, Hurka, Petržílkova Street
Apartment for rent 3+kk, unfurnished, 80 m2, balcony, 2 garage places, Prague 5 – Stodulky, Petrzilkova street. The apartment consists of two separate rooms and a living room with kitchenette. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. Hallway is furnished with cupboards and wall hangers. The bathroom has a bathtube and a toilet. A second toilet is separate. With the apartment can be rented one parking spaces for a fee. Neear the house there is the metro station „B“ Hurka from which you can get easily and quickly to the center. The surrounding area offers shops, restaurants, supermarkets, post office, kindergarten, primary school and a nearby shopping center Galerie Nove Butovice.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3699,- CZK house service fee (house service fee, water and heating) + electricity + 1300,- CZK one garage place per month|
|Address||Petržílkova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6,94 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.