Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (129m²), Na Okraji, Petriny, 3x balcony, garage
Luxury furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (129m²) is in the all second floor in unique and atypical brick house in the street Na Okraji, Prague 6, Petřiny. House was designed by Ing. arch. V. Milunič, who designed the „Dancing House“. The apartment has 3 balconies with total area of about 25m2 overlooking the green and the pedestrian zone. Floors are wood laminate, windows and doors made of quality wood. In the kitchen is a dishwasher, cooker with ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, cooker hood. In the bathroom is a bath, washing machine, toilet in separate room, tiled floor, ceramic tiles. The apartment includes a garage with security surveillance, which is already included in the rent. There are TV and telephone lines, possible internet. Non-stop security service. Quiet and nice location, near all amenities (English and Japanese school, pharmacy, supermarket, library, post office, etc.). Transportation – 3 minutes on tram and bus stops, by car in 15 minutes you are in the center of Prague on the Mala Strana.
29 980 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7980 utilities|
|Address||Na okraji, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||129 m²|
|Balcony||yes (25 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.