Spacious and very bright apartment 3+1 for sale, 97 m², renovated, original doors, windows, Korunní,Vinohrady, Prague2.
Spacious and very bright, newly renovated apartment 3+1 with floor area of 97.2 m2 is located in the 5th floor of the 6 of renovated historical building with a lift and a garden, in a nice area of Vinohrady, just a few minutes walk from Namestí Míru.
Building with original stained glass and stucco retains its historical value, as well as in the apartment were retained original features – including window fittings, decorative stucco, high ceilings, renovated original doors and frames. In the bathroom and separate toilet were used large format tiles and premium sanitary fittings. New electricity, heating with combined boiler, Parador flooring and unused kitchen including all appliances. The apartment offers ample storage space in the form of the chamber in the apartment and 12 m2 large cellar in the basement, which is included in the price. In the courtyard there is a large garden full of greenery and quiet to use. Facade and roof of the house have been reconstructed. For more information, please contact your broker.
7 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.