Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 5+1 (145m²), street Újezd, Mala Strana, reconstructed
Partly furnished apartment for rent 5+1 (145 m2) is located on the second floor of the historic building from the 18th century in Újezd street, Prague 1, Mala Strana. There are 4 separate rooms. The kitchen has a fridge, dishwasher, hob, oven. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. The oak parquet floors, solid wood doors. The apartment is renovated. Amenities – pharmacy, theaters, shops, restaurants, and more. Transport accessibility – in front of the tram. The house is located near Petrin, a view of the park and just a few steps from the river Vltava.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 utilities + energy|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.