Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 5+1 (145m²), street Újezd, Mala Strana, reconstructed
Partly furnished apartment for rent 5+1 (145 m2) is located on the second floor of the historic building from the 18th century in Újezd street, Prague 1, Mala Strana. There are 4 separate rooms. The kitchen has a fridge, dishwasher, hob, oven. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. The oak parquet floors, solid wood doors. The apartment is renovated. Amenities – pharmacy, theaters, shops, restaurants, and more. Transport accessibility – in front of the tram. The house is located near Petrin, a view of the park and just a few steps from the river Vltava.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 utilities + energy|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.