Prague 6, furnished apartment for rent in a family house 1 1, 38 m², Kralupská Street
We have to rent a furnished apartment 1+1 in a family house with own entrance. Area is 38 sqm. In the first room is a kitchen, stove, fridge, microwave oven, washing machine, bench, desk, library. In the second room are cabinets, bed and TV. The bathroom has a shower and WC is separated. Near the house is a bus stop. This space can be used to relax and stroll to the near small castle Hvezda, which is located near from the house.
7 000 CZKper month
|Charges||price for one person|
|Address||Kralupská, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.