Apartment for sale 1 +1 in Pilsen Slavs, partial reconstruction , balcony , cellar
We offer for sale apartment 1 +1 in Pilsen Slavs. The apartment is located on the first floor of a building without an elevator and its area is 39 square meters . The house is insulated and has new windows. Apartment partially restored . In the kitchen there is a electric stove, which remains in the apartment . The bathroom has a shower and connection for washing machine , toilet is separate. The floor is covered with PVC coverings. The apartment is heated by central heating. The great advantage of the apartment also has a balcony and a cellar. You can park on the street , there is also an option to purchase a garage. The apartment is situated in a good location. near the center. Dwelling unit is recommended as a long term investment. Our company will gladly arrange for the sale of the property. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency 's services and financial advice for free.
959 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||39 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.