Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (52m²), Trziste Street, Mala Strana, close to Charles bridge
Unique living in a furnished apartment after complete reconstruction for rent is located in the Lesser Town with a unique genius loci. Apartment 2+kk (52m²) is located on the first floor of a brick building without an elevator in a very desirable location in Trziste street, Prague 1, Mala Strana. The kitchen has a cooker, fridge. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet. There is a telephone line, wireless internet included. The apartment was completely renovated in 2012. The parquet floors, electric central heating. All amenities a few steps from the house. Transportation – 2 minutes on the trams and buses, 5 minutes on the subway station „A“ Malostranska. Unique accommodation a short walk from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 3000|
|Address||Tržiště, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.