Prague, furnished apartment 4+kk for rent, st Sartoriova, Brevnov, terrace and balcony, 98 sqm.
Sunny apartment 4+kk (98 m2) on the fifth floor of the brick house with an elevator for rent. The apartment is located on the street Sartoriova, Prague 6 – Brevnov. The house is completely renovated. The apartment has a spacious terrace (18m²), balcony (6m²), cellar and pantry. The apartment is located in a desirable location, near the Prague castle. In the vicinity of the apartment is Brevnovsky klaster. There are two separate toilets. Bathroom with a bathtub and washing machine. Kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, gas stove, microwave. The living room has a sofa, a living wall, a dining table with chairs, a television and a coffee table. Bedrooms are equipped with beds. Can be rented without furniture. In the hallway cabinets for storage. The floors are carpeted and PVC. Central heating. Parking available in front of the house. In the vicinity of the apartment all amenities. Good transport access, about 8 minutes by bus to the metro Hradčanská.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Sartoriova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||98 m²|
|Terrace||yes (18 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.