Prague, luxuriously renovated, partly furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (90m²), Bílkova street, Old Town
Unique partly furnished apartment for rent 2 +1 (90m²) with nice atmosphere located on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Bílkova, Prague 1, Staré Město. The apartment was demanding and tastefully renovated. The apartment can be furnished up to your choice. Brand new kitchen has glass-ceramic hob, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath with shower, toilet in separate room. There is a utility room ready for the washing machine, can be supplemented by appointment. There is internet and satellite connections. Gas heating. Parking is available on street or in nearby garages for a fee. Beautiful location in the historical heart of the city with many shops and cafes just a short walk from the Old Town Square and the Vltava River. Fall in love with the picturesque streets of the oldest part of the city as well as Franz Kafka, who lived in this house.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||600, - service per person + energy 2.500, -|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.