The last building plot 800 m² for sale, with building permit and network, for immediately build, Hovorčovice,Prague 5min
We offer three building plots, including building permit in the popular and highly desirable location Hovorčovice, on the outskirts of Prague 9. You can start to build immediatelly according to prepared house project, without worrying with arrangements for the necessary permits – great saving of time and money! You can use prepared house project. All networks on the land, access road is asphalt. Very quiet location, no other buildings behind the land.
The lokality is already built-up of row houses and independent houses, the last three parcels are for sale! A place with all amenities (tennis courts, restaurants, cosmetics, etc.) and great access to the city – public transport to metro Letňany, Tesco Letňany, Globus Čakovice. The big advantage is 200 m away train stop to Masaryk station in Prague, in 20 minutes you are in the center.
According the development plan will be in the neighborhood just sports area, field and horse ranch with woods. For more information, please contact your broker.
2 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including broker´s fee|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.