Prague - Male namesti, the Centre of Prague - near the Old Town Square for rent, 150m², 2th floor
Beautiful premises, with total area of 150m² square meters, which is suitable for five offices. Located on the ground floor of unique historical building known as the Richtruv dům.The Richtruv dum is fully renovated to the highest standards. Male namesti (Small square) which is situated between the city's number one tourist destination, the Old Town Square, and the world – famous Charles Bridge. The Richtruv dum is also extremely well served by Prague's excellent transport system, with two of the main metro hubs close by, access to the outer ring road that leads to the country's main motorway network a mere five minute drive, and tram, bus and train stations all within a ten minute walk. Prague's main international airport is just 30 minutes' drive away. An ideal place for your business
418,80 CZKm² per month
15,50 € Currency rate: 27,02
from day: 2017/01/17
|Charges||126CZK/m2/month + VAT|
|Address||Malé nám., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.