Prague, renovated, deluxe furnished apartment 1+kk (54m²) for rent, Jireckova, Holesovice
Modern furnished, spacious apartment located on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. In the living room there are a sofa, coffee table, LED TV and a dining table with chairs. In the bedroom of the apartment a double bed with bedside tables. There are built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom bathtub. Toilet is separate. The floors are tiled and laminate flooring. Internet and cabel TV included in rent. There is also a cellar available. The house is located nearby a popular large park Letna. In the vinicity there are a lot of shops and good restaurants, as well as a supermarket. Good accessibility, tram stop is few minutes walking distance from the house, nerby also metro station C – Vltavska.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4.000,- (2persons),- + UPC 672,- (internet a TV)|
|Address||Jirečkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.