Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 51 m², terrace, swimming pool, lucrative location, Štítného str
Prague, apartment 2+kk for rent with terrace (9 m2) in the 5th floor of a building with an area of 51 m² which was a new extension building. The apartment is made to a high standard which meets the requirements of modern living. The apartment includes a kitchen with electr. ceramic hob + oven and Electrolux built-in wardrobe in the hall. The parquet floors in the hall PVC in paving equipment. After reconstruction are also spaces apartment building, where he installed a new elevator. Daily cleaning of the house. The house is located in a quieter area of Zizkov, where he was retained despite the ongoing restoration of the original historical character with plenty of greenery, especially in the yard of the house. Tenants is available green sun „beach“ with a heated swimming pool (7×4 m depth 1.6 m salt water flow) on the roof of the court building. The location is easily accessible by public transport. Complete public amenities.
14 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (320 CZK/person + water) + energy about 1500 CZK + internet UPC 120 mbps 397CZK/monthly|
|Address||Štítného, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.