Nice loft apartment 1+kk, Prague 7-Holešovice, Tusarova, roof terrace with view of whole Prague, living/investment
Beautiful, atypical, loft 1 +kk apartment in a brick building with elevator in the district Holešovice – Prague 7, Tusarova street. Due the popular location the property is suitable for living as well as investment for lease. The whole apartment is designed as an open loft space and the main landmark is the roof terrace, which offers spectacular views of the whole city and attract use from spring to autumn. The apartment has an entrance hall, spacious living room with kitchen (26 m2) with access to the upper floor, so-called gallery (18m²), bathroom with a bath tub and separate toilet upstairs. Floating floor, electric heating. The cellar is included in the price. Living area 54 sq.m., terrace 27+6 sq.m. The house has a new facade, new lift, minimum operating costs. Parking for residents outside the house. Bus stop just 3 minutes, to get to the center 10 minutes. All civic amenities in place.
Highly recommended, for more information don't hesitate to contact the broker.
3 280 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Tusarova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Terrace||yes (27 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.