Beautiful new apartment 3+kk (83 sq.m.) for sale in Holešovice - Prague 7, Tusarova street, brick, loggia, cellar
Well-done, light, two-bedroom apartment with loggia located in the 6th floor of a brick building with elevator in Tusarova street, district Holešovice, Prague 7 consists of entrance hall, living room with open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, main bathroom with tub and guests toilet. Exit to the loggia from all rooms. Corner apartment is southeast oriented and offers space in the entrance for built-in wardrobe, floating floors, electric heating. Parking outside the house for residents. To the flat belongs brick cellar. The house has new facade, new lift, minimum operating costs.
Interior 73.5 sq.m., balcony 9.7 sq.m., cellar.
Bus stop just 3 minutes, to get to the center 10 minutes. All civic amenities in place.
Highly recommended, for more information don't hesitate to contact the broker.
4 580 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Tusarova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||83 m²|
|Loggia||yes (9,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.