Prague 7, apartment for rent in new building Straight brewery, street U Uranie, balcony
We would like to intraduce a beatifull apartment in new building in attractive location of Holesovicky pivovar (the former brewery), Prague 7. street U Uranie. New spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms – 70m², 6th floor with elevator, balcony, dressing room and the cellar. The aparment is furnished – new kitchen including dishwasher, bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Floating floor, separate rooms, large foyer. The advantage is the possibility of garage parking below the building. This apartment is free from 1.3.2013.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||utilities 3800 CZK the possibility of parking per 1500 CZK|
|Address||U Uranie, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.