Apartment for rent 3+1, unfurnished, 103 m², Prague 7 - Bubenec, Smeralova street
Sunny apartment for rent 3+1, unfurnished, 103 m2, Prague 7 – Bubenec, Smeralova street. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, a walk-through room, kitchen and chamber. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, electric oven and hood. The bathroom includes a bath. Possible connect to internet and TV via UPC. Near the house there is a tram stop Letenska namesti from which you can get to the metro station „A“ Hradcanska or „C“ Vltavska. Neighborhood offers: shops, restaurants, supermarket, sports hall, National Technical Museum, National Gallery, primary school, high school and beautiful park Stromovka.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700,- CZK house service fee + electricity and gas|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.