Rent a luxury unfurnished apartment 3 + kk, 119 m² , Mánesova street , Prague 2
We rent luxury unfurnished apartment 3 + kk in Mánesova street, Prague 2. Apartment of 119 square meters is situated in 2.nadzemním storey residential house in a very attractive central part of Vinohrady with a number of architecturally unique features. The house in which the offered apartment is located, has undergone a complete refurbishment and currently provides maximum comfort residential accommodation for demanding clients. Houses a gilded stucco decorations, restored original graining entrance doors to dwellings as well as replicas of historically valuable brass fixtures. The house is equipped with a personal lift, lift for cars, electronic security system connected to central security agency, CCTV recording with long-term archiving, electronic fire system in garages, divorce, high-speed Internet, television, satellite and telefonu.V courtyard building at the roof of the garage is built terrace with a garden. The apartment is offered furnished kitchen, equipped with el.troubou stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Heating is provided by gas centrally boiler. Floor coverings are tiles and parquet. Due to the location RECOMMENDED!
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||119 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.