Prague 2, commercial premises (66 m²), Praha 2 - Vysehrad, Vratislavova street
House of six floors, only for comercial purposes. The whole house is used as a medical offices: dentist, dental laboratory a neurologist, psychologist, . This commercial area is located on the two floor, divided into three rooms, kitchen and separate bathroom. There is a telephone line. TheOwner is willing to do its own expense a new floor according to the tenant. Location with excellent access to the city center, a short walk from Charles Square and Charles Bridge. Tram station Vyton is five minutes on foot. Metro Karlovo namesti and Palackeho namesti is about 10–15 minutes on foot.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.