Prague, beautiful partly furnished family house 7+2 for rent, st. Albiny Hochové, Kolovraty, garden, balcony, 230m².
A beautiful partly furnished 5+2 family house with a total area of 230 m² with garden (777 m2) and balcony is situated in the popular area of Prague 10 – Kolovraty. The apartment is insulated and has installed windows with triple glazing. Consists of the first ground floor of a 2+1, 2nd storey 3 +1 and 3rd ground floor where lies a spacious land. Each housing unit has a kitchen equipped stove with oven and refrigerator. Both bathrooms have with a bathtub. Toilets are on each floor separately. The floors are floating floors, carpets and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location with good amenities and transport links. The surroundings are a music school, kindergarten, doctor, post office. Railway station „Praha – Kolovraty“ 3 minute walk from the house which takes passengers to the city center to the Hlavni nadrazi station in 20 minutes.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Albíny Hochové, Praha 10 - Kolovraty|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||777 m²|
|Garden||yes (777 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.