Prague, beautiful partly furnished family house 7+2 for rent, st. Albiny Hochové, Kolovraty, garden, balcony, 230m².
A beautiful partly furnished 5+2 family house with a total area of 230 m² with garden (777 m2) and balcony is situated in the popular area of Prague 10 – Kolovraty. The apartment is insulated and has installed windows with triple glazing. Consists of the first ground floor of a 2+1, 2nd storey 3 +1 and 3rd ground floor where lies a spacious land. Each housing unit has a kitchen equipped stove with oven and refrigerator. Both bathrooms have with a bathtub. Toilets are on each floor separately. The floors are floating floors, carpets and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location with good amenities and transport links. The surroundings are a music school, kindergarten, doctor, post office. Railway station „Praha – Kolovraty“ 3 minute walk from the house which takes passengers to the city center to the Hlavni nadrazi station in 20 minutes.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Albíny Hochové, Praha 10 - Kolovraty|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||777 m²|
|Garden||yes (777 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.