Prague, furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (77 m²), street Vondroušova, Řepy, balcony
Nice furnished apartment 3+1 (77 m2) in the block of flats for rent. The apartment is located in the Vondrousova street in Praha Repy. The apartment is beautiful and sunny, it consists of three separate rooms and the kitchen. Kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, fridge – with freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven. The first bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobes. In the second bedroom is also a double bed and wardrobes. To the apartment belongs the balcony (7m²). In the bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. The toilet is separate. Floating floors and floor tiles. The apartment has a central heating. The possibility of Internet and cable connections. The area offers all civil amenities. Good transport accessibility, tram and bus stop station (Sidliste Repy or Blatiny) is close to the house.
10 900 CZKper month
|Address||Vondroušova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||77 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.