For rent renovated apartment 3 +1, 60m², Plzeň - the center, Klatovská street, garden, cellar
We offer for rent apartment 3 +1, 60m² in Pilsen Klatovské Street, which has undergone a complete refurbishment. Located on the 2nd floor of brick house without a lift and belongs to the cellar, garden courtyard and terrace, which is common to the whole house. The new kitchen is a cooker. The bathroom has a shower and separate toilet. Floors throughout the apartment are covered with tiles and high quality floating floors. In one room are WAW, in the other two electric heaters. You can park on the street and of course the internet and cable television. Due to the location in the city center with all amenities and excellent transport links recommended!
7 500 CZKper month
|Address||Klatovská třída, Plzeň|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.