Prague 4, apartment 2 + kk, Namesti Hrdinu, Pankrac, 45 m²
Apartment for rent with 2 bedrooms at namesti Hrdinu, Prague 4 – Pankrac. Real estate is the max. 2 minutes from the Metro line C – Prazskeho povstani, also a major tram lines, bus services. A popular place Vysehrad few minutes walk. Near by shopping center, a great park Kavcí hory full of greenery. In the surroundings there are lots of good restaurants, shops and banks. Excellent transport by car to the Centre of Prague in a few minutes. The apartment has two living rooms with a separate entrance, hall and chamber. Window overlooking the park. The first room 20 m2, the second room of about 10 m2. New kitche and the refrigerator. Bathroom equipped with bathtub, separate toilet. The Interior is newly painted. The apartment is located in a 3. floor of the brick apartment house with a lift. The house was built in 30. years. The advantage is the use of the balcony in the mezzanine for drying laundry and possibility of connection to the internet-UPC, O2 and the quality of the wireless connection. Heating and hot water from the boiler house. The owner requires a refundable deposit.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utillities cca 500 Kc/ person|
|Address||nám. Hrdinů, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.