Prague, nice office space for rent, street Jugoslavska, garrage.
Modern office spaces from 195 m2 to 2120 m2 for rent. The premises are located in a brick building with an elevator in the Jugoslavska street in Prague 2 in a renovated historic building. The floors are carpeted and tiled floors. The premises include a kitchen and toilets. The building has 24 hour security and a central reception. Ability to connect to optical cables and data distribution systems. Parking in the garage for a fee. It is also possible to rent advertising space in the arcade. In near all amenities. Very good accessibility.
351,50 CZKm² per month
13,50 € Currency rate: 26,04
from day: 2017/07/20
|Charges||+ utilities 75E/m2/month + energy|
|Address||Jugoslávská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||2 120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.