Family house (4+kk) with garden in Strašnice - Prague 10 for sale, street Dvouletky
We offer comfortable living in an attached family house with a garden in Prague – Strašnice. Spacious brick building consists of three floors, front yard and garden with disposition 4+kk and the size of 120.5 square meters (+ 55 sqm garden).
The internal layout offers practical use and ample storage space. On the ground floor there is a living room with a spacious kitchen, which is a major landmark and a house from which the entrance to the garden. There is also a closet, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a storage which offers suitable space to build a second bathroom. On the second floor there is a spacious room. The floors are parquet and tiles. The roof is original in good condition. The house has original wood windows and is heated by a gas boiler, which also serves to heat the water.
The neighborhood is a very quiet, street full of greenery, the house is located near the metro Strašnická and just one minute from the tram stops with excellent access to the city center.
We recommended for those looking for all the benefits of a compact family home, meeting all the needs of the family and also the location near the city center.
6 150 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes commision and legal services|
|Address||Dvouletky, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||120,54 m²|
|Grounds area||110 m²|
|Garden||yes (55 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.