Prague, furnished apartment 3 +1 (73 m²) for rent, street Spanielova, loggia
Nice furnished apartment 3+1 (73 m2) in a panel house with lift for rent. The apartment is located in the street Spanielova, Prague – Repy. The apartment consists of three separate rooms and kitchens. Kitchen is fully equipped – gas stove, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and micro-waves. In the kitchen there is also a dining table with chairs. The living room has a corner sofa, coffee table, TV, nice paintings on the walls and a clock. The first bedroom has a double bed, bedside tables and wardrobes. The second bedroom is also a double bed, as well as a work desk, office chair and wardrobes. The apartment has a balcony (7m²). The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. Toilet is separate. The floor is a floating floor and tiles. Central heating. Possibility of Internet and cable connections. There are all the amenities. Good accessibility, the house bus stop.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Španielova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||73 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.