Prague 6, unfurnished apartment 3 bedrooms (83m²) for rent, street Ve Struhach, Dejvice, balcony
Unfurnished 3 bedroom for rent in a street In Prague 6, Struhach – Dejvice with total area 83 m2 is situated in 2. floor of the brick building.This property has undergone a total renovation in 2012. All rooms are separate. Kitchen is equipped with fridge-(maybe after agreement with the owner), gas stove, electric oven and small Chamber. Bath tub in the bathroom (washing machine, after agreement with the owner). A separate toilet. Flooring-parquet floors, gas heating. Internet connections from O2-UPC. The house is situated in a quiet location. The advantage of the region's full civic amenities – restaurants, shops, schools, kindergartens, etc. Bus and tram station not far from home (the Nemocnice Bubenec, Zelena). Within five minutes walk to the metro station Dejvicka. Parking is no problem. The apartment is ready to move in and ideal for a long-term lease.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities approx. 3000,-CZK (energy bills on a tenant)|
|Address||Ve struhách, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||83 m²|
|Balcony||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.