Prague 6, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk (63 m²) for rent, Ve Struhach, Dejvice, garden
Unfurnished 3 bedroom for rent in a street In Prague 6, Struhach – Dejvice, with a total area of 63 m2 is located in the 1. floor of the brick building.This property has undergone a total renovation in 2012. All rooms are separate. Kitchen is equipped with fridge-(maybe after agreement with the owner), gas cooker, electric oven and small Chamber. Bath tub in the bathroom (washing machine, after agreement with the owner). A separate toilet. Flooring-parquet floors, gas heating. Internet connections from O2-UPC. The House is situated in a quiet location with an attractive option to use common garden 250 m2. The advantage of the region's full civic amenities – restaurants, shops, schools, kindergartens, etc. Bus and tram station not far from home (Nemocnice Bubenec, Zelena). Within five minutes walk to metro Dejvicka. Parking is no problem. The apartment is ready to move in and ideal for a long-term lease.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities approx. 3000,-CZK ((energy bills on a tenant)|
|Address||Ve struhách, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||63 m²|
|Garden||yes (250 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.