Prague 8, furnished apartment 3+kk (64m²) for rent, Služská street, Kobylisy, balcony (25m²)
Modern apartment with a 24 m2 terrace on the 2nd floor of a recently built residential house just two minutes walk from the metro station Kobylisy (11 minutes to the center). The apartment consists of a living room with a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom (bath, shower), toilet and entrance hall. The terrace is accessible from all main rooms. Wooden floors and tiles, large-format windows, washing machine, TV, cable internet O2, wifi, videophone. 2×2m cellar, elevator. Tenants is a shared garden in the backyard. Parking space for an extra fee per month.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK + garage 2000CZK|
|Address||Služská, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Terrace||yes (25 m²)|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.