Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk (56m²) for rent, street Smrcinska, terrace and garage
Nice furnished apartment 2+kk (56m²) on the third floor of a house for rent in residential area Císařka II. The apartment is located in the street Smrcinska, Prague 5 and is oriented to the southwest. The apartment has a terrace and a garage. The apartment consists of one bedroom and inhabiting large room with kitchenette – separate bar. Kitchen has built-in appliances – oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The bedroom has a double bed with bedside tables and a spacious closet. The living room has a sofa, coffee table and dining table with chairs. The hall wardrobes. The bathroom has a toilet and washing machine. The floors are parquet and tiles. Available internet. In the vicinity of the apartment has all the amenities. Very good accessibility.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||+ utilities 4 000 CZK|
|Address||Smrčinská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.