Rental apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen Doudlevce, 54m², partly furnished
Rent a nice, partly furnished apartment 2 +1 (or 2kk) in Pilsen in the Doudlevce, the apartment is situated on the ground floor of a brick building, has 54 square meters. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove, electric oven, fridge, dining table. The living room is separated from the kitchen wall, the second room is separate. And delivery of kitchen utensils. There is a possibility to use common spaces for smaller drying, there is also a connection for washing machine. The apartment is an established internet (Pilsfree), the ability to connect to a TV antenna. There are carpets, tiles in the bathroom. Self heating gas boiler. You can park on the street. There is a possibility to use smaller garden at the house. The common hallway is a spacious lockable shoe. Small dog welcome. Before the house there is a bus stop, near the shopping options, a teaching hospital, park.
6 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.700 CZK fees|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.