Prague, beautiful funished duplex apartment 3+1 for rent, Smíchov, street Radlická, 93 sqm.
Beautiful apartment 3+1 (93m²) on the third floor of a renovated brick house. The apartment is located on the street Radlická, Prague 5. Very interesting interior. The apartment is situated on three floors. The living room is equipped with a corner sofa, chairs, living room wall with TV, coffee table and dining table with chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge, freezer, oven, ceramic hob, microwave, kettle, hood. From the kitchen is entrance to the second floor where the is a bedroom with a double bed and wardrobes. On this floor there is also a bathroom and toilet, which is separate. The bathroom has a corner bath, sink and washing machine. In the hallway on the first floor there are stairs leading to the next floor where is a spacious bedroom with a double bed and skylights. The floors are tile, laminate flooring and carpet. Drowning electric boiler, but thanks to low energy system there are very low cost of operation. In near all amenities. Near the swimming pool, ice rink and a business center. Tram stop not so far from house, direct connection to the city center.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.