Prague, luxury funished duplex apartment 3+kk for rent, Smíchov, street Radlická, terrace, 75 m².
Beautiful new duplex apartment 3+kk (75m²) on the first floor of a renovated brick house. The apartment is located on the street Radlická, Prague 5 Very interesting interior. There is a large terrace with deposit space. The living room is equipped with a corner sofa, living room wall with TV, coffee table and dining table with chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge, freezer, oven, ceramic hob, microwave, microwave oven, hood. From the dining area is the entrance to the first floor where are two bedrooms with double beds, wardrobes and access to the terrace with storage space and comfortable seating. Apartment was newly painted. On each floor is a toilet. The bathroom is on the first floor with shower, new washing machine and toilet. The floors are tiled and laminate flooring. Drowning electric boiler, but thanks to low energy heating system is there very low cost of operation. In near all amenities. Near the house is swimming pool, ice rink and a business center. There is a tram stop, direct connection to the city center.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK including internet connection|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.