Charming apartment 3+1 (91 m²) with terrace in the courtyard (25m²) for sale, street Chodská - Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Great investment. We offer a completely renovated apartment 3+1 with an area of 91.6 square meters in a modern design. The apartment is luxuriously renovated and equipped with high standard furnishings. Great layout with large central hall where you enter in all rooms. The apartment has a terrace in the courtyard the size of 25 m2 accesable from the kitchen area. There are all-wood parquet flooring, doors Sapeli, a separate gas boiler Vailant, modern tiles and wall tiles, 2 toilets, access to TV, Internet, UPC, intercom. The apartment is located in a precisely renovated Art Nouveau building in Chodská street in a residential section of Vinohrady. For more information please contact broker.
6 590 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Chodská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||91,60 m²|
|Terrace||yes (25 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.