Prague, modern apartment 3+kk with terrace for rent, V pristavu, Holesovice, (98m²), new building, garage
This modern, recently built apartment is located on the second floor of a new building – complex by the Vltava River called Prague Marina, which includes 24 hour reception and security as well as underground garage. The flat has two bedrooms and a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen (glass-ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer, microwave, dishwasher) and waterfront views to the river. The two large bedrooms face the interior of the condominium which allows for quietness and relaxed atmosphere while the spacious bathroom counts on a bathtub and toilet. There is an additional toilet. The apartment has parquet floor and tiles in the wall as well as plenty of built in wardrobes. The building has central heating. The apartment will be rented unfurnished – furniture on photos belong to a previous tenant who left after 3 years of living as he was going abroad. The apartment has two parking places and storage. Holesovice is a dynamically developing part of the city, near all amenities and also office buildings for large corporations, with good access to all parts of the city (including tram lines and metro). I can recommend to the clients looking for comfortable living in a nice location at very good price.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 6650,- + electricity + garage CZK 2000,- (needs to be rented with the apartment)|
|Address||V přístavu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.