Prague, luxury commercial space 180m², at Karlovo namesti
We rent a beautiful commercial space at Karlovo náměstí with a total area of 180 square meters. The spaces are designed to operate a bar or club. The club is equipped. The area is a bar with all accessories, chairs, tables, bar stools and benches with cushions. The floors are tiled. The ceiling is high quality lighting with disco balls. The premises include a fully equipped bathroom and office. The spaces are heated by central heating and air conditioning. Possible 24 hour operation. In near all amenities. Nearby tram and bus stops, metro station Karlovo namesti.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 20000 CZK|
|Address||Karlovo nám., Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.