Prague, furnished renovated apartment for rent 3+1 (103m²), street Sládkova, Bubeneč, balcony
Furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (103 m2) with balcony located on the second floor of a brick building in Sladkova Street, Prague 7, Bubeneč. The apartment was renovated in 2012. There are two separate bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen (to be delivered), living room, bathroom with tub. The apartment can be rented unfurnished. Amenities – restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, library, post office, schools and more. Very popular location, the house is located just a few steps from the popular park Stromovka, which is ideal for sports and leisure use. Nearby is also the Exhibition area, where is the Prague Planetarium, Sea World, Krizikova Fountain and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to the tram station or 7 minutes to the underground station „C“ Vltavská.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000/1person, 3000/2pers., 4000/3pers.|
|Address||Sládkova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.