Prague, Villa Bianca - luxury flat 4 +1 for rent, 160 m², parking, 2 bathrooms, garden, lucrative location, Bubeneč
We offer new, luxurious apartment in prestigious locality of Prague 6. Apartment with an area of 160 square meters on the ground floor. The apartment is unfurnished, only fully furnished kitchen. There is a washer and dryer. Other furniture can be furnish – according to tenant. VILLA BIANCA built in modernist style (1910 – 1911). The apartment includes 2 bathrooms, high ceilings, a fully outfitted kitchen, satelite connection and 2 parking spaces. Residents' parking is located in the insulated underground parking areas. Situated in a private garden setting. 24-hour security is guaranteed by camera surveillance and live guard. An English garden and Japanese style rock garden complete with pond. Surrounding the area are several large natural parks, including two of the city's most popular leisure parks, Stromovka and Letenske sady. Perfect transportation – public transport with ease of access to both the city centre and Prague's international airport. An ideal location for families and business executives.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (cca 20.000 CZK)|
|Address||Pod kaštany, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.