Beautiful unfurnished family house 5+1 for rent, Hornokreslická street, Prague 10, new building, garage, garden, 160 m².
Beautiful unfurnished house 5+1 (160m²) which was built in 2005 for rent. The house is located on a street Hornokreslicka in Prague 10. The house has a fully equipped kitchen with appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher,microwave and hood. There is a fireplace in a living room. The modern bathroom is located on the first floor and there is a toilet, bath, shower, bathroom furniture, two sinks and bidet. There are three toilets in the house and two are independent. In the bedrooms, which are on the first floor there are skylights. In hall is large walk-in closet. The floor is a floating floor and tiles. Self-heating boiler. The house has a garden (700 m2), storage room, garage and workshop. In near all amenities – shops, restaurants. The apartment is located close to a bus stop, direct connection to the subway C Háje.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hornokřeslická, Praha 10 - Křeslice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||700 m²|
|Garden||yes (700 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.