Prague, furnished apartment 2+1 (48 m²) for rent, street Kovarova, Stodulky, reconstructed
Interesting unfurnished apartment 2+1 (48 m2) in a brick house. The apartment is renovated and located in a quiet part of Prague 5 Stodulky, in street Kovarova. The apartment has a kitchen with cooker and fridge. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine and heating. The toilet is shared with the bathroom. Floating floors and tiles. Connections to the internet and cable television. Parking available in front. The apartment is located about five minutes from the metro line B Stodůlky. In near all amenities – shops, schools, restaurants.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK|
|Address||Kovářova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.