Commercial space for rent 900 m², Prague - Cestlice.
Nice and unfurnished commercial space (900 square meters) in the street Průhonická, Prague Čestlice. Spaces have a rectangular shape. Large and well-lit space. The expenses can see straight into the parking lot – unilaterally transparent windows. The entire premises are air-conditioned. The premises have two bathrooms and toilets. Parking is available in front of the spaces for up to 80 cars. The premises are located in the shopping center Průhonice. In near all amenities – restaurants, shops. Good transport accessibility.
354,80 CZKm² per month
14 € Currency rate: 25,34
from day: 2018/04/20
|Charges||+ utilities 2 euro /m2 +energy|
|Usable area||900 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.