Prague 5, modern fully furnished apartment 2+kk for sale, street Werichova-Barrandov, 44 sqm, balcony, garage
We offer fully furnished apartment 2+kk with total area of 44 sq.m., and balcony of 9 sq.m. area. Appartment is situated on the 5th floor of new building Kaskady Barrandov Praha III – Prague 5 with a lift. The flat consists of a living room with fully equipped kitchen, custome built in bedroom, hall with built-in wardrobes with mirrors and bathroom. Bathroom floor is covered with tiles, the rest of the appartment has floating floor. Central heating. The apartment is west oriented with stunning view of the tranquil countryside and Prokop Valley.
This is a modern 5-storey building with 24/7surveillance. It offers a quality living in an exclusive area of Prague 5 with excellent transportation connections (3 minutes to bus stop) as well as a wide range of services. There is a kindergarten and school, medical center, library, restaurant near Kaskady Barrandov. Prokop valley is perfect for walks. You can also enjoy the local all year open aquapark. A unique place for happy life for people of all ages. Park and facilities for children is available only for the residents of the building. Parking lot in the garage is available. Low monthly fees!
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|tramway||3 minutes to tram stop|
|health centre||medical center|
|central heating||central heating|
3 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||44 m²|
|Balcony||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.