Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 4+kk (91 m²) with a winter garden for rent, street Nad Rokoskou-Liben, new build
Beautiful furnished apartment 4+kk (91 m2) with a winter garden and a front
garden for rent. The apartment is located on the ground floor of the brick
building in the street Nad Rokoskou, Prague – Liben. The cellar and courtyard
(64m²). Parking in front of the garage (14.5 m2). The apartment has a
kitchenette with appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob induction,
convection, oven and coffee maker. The apartment is equipped with modern
furniture. The living room has a corner sofa, coffee table and a living wall
made of solid wood with television. The second part of the living room is
a dining table with chairs. The bedroom has a double bed with a chest of drawers
and cupboards. The bedroom has an entrance to the winter garden, which is
tailored to a study.
The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine and dryer. Toilet is separate. Winter Garden has underfloor heating. The apartment has central heating. Floating floors and tiles. Connections to cable television and the Internet. Furniture in the living room is made of solid wood. In the vicinity of the apartment has all the amenities – bars, restaurants, shops etc. The apartment is near the bus stop, direct service to the metro line C Nádrazi Holesovice.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3600 CZK Utilities|
|Address||Nad Rokoskou, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||90,70 m²|
|Garden||yes (64 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.