Prague, cozy 1+kk apartment (33 m²) with balcony for rent, Street Jerabinová - Homolka
Very nice, cozy 1+kk apartment (33 m2) on Homolka, street Jerabinová. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with elevator. There is a balcony, which is oriented to the east side. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. The beautiful new kitchen with built in appliances – fridge, freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher and washing machine. The living room is black sofa, bar table with two chairs, a nice living room wall and LCD TV. The room has a very nice evening lighting. In the hall there is a system for storing clothes things. White-themed bathroom has a glass shower and washbasin with mirror. The toilet is in the bathroom. Floating floors and tiles. The apartment has a large garage and agreement with the owner, a common cellar. In the vicinity of the apartment has all the amenities – bars, shops, restaurants. The apartment is located at the park Ladronka. The apartment is near the bus stop, direct connection to the subway line B Andel about 9 minutes.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 Kč|
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.