Prague, cozy 1+kk apartment (33 m²) with balcony for rent, Street Jerabinová - Homolka
Very nice, cozy 1+kk apartment (33 m2) on Homolka, street Jerabinová. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with elevator. There is a balcony, which is oriented to the east side. The apartment is fully equipped with modern furniture. The beautiful new kitchen with built in appliances – fridge, freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher and washing machine. The living room is black sofa, bar table with two chairs, a nice living room wall and LCD TV. The room has a very nice evening lighting. In the hall there is a system for storing clothes things. White-themed bathroom has a glass shower and washbasin with mirror. The toilet is in the bathroom. Floating floors and tiles. The apartment has a large garage and agreement with the owner, a common cellar. In the vicinity of the apartment has all the amenities – bars, shops, restaurants. The apartment is located at the park Ladronka. The apartment is near the bus stop, direct connection to the subway line B Andel about 9 minutes.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 Kč|
|Address||Jeřabinová, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.