Prague, interesting nice apartment 2+kk (55m²) with terrace (80m²) for rent, street Mattioliho, Hostivar
Very nicely furnished 2+kk apartment with south-west orientation located in a brick building with lift. The apartment has a new kitchen, which is equipped with appliances – stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. In the kitchen there is a dining table with chairs. The living room is bright with a view to the terrace, there is a brown sofa, coffee table, armchair, hifi and television. On the spacious terrace there is a sitting. The bedroom has a double bed with bedside table. The bathroom is very luxurious, it has corner tub (with mirrors above it), sink, storage shelves and a toilet. The floors are tile, laminate flooring and carpets. Central heating. Vicinity of the apartment rife with nature and all amenities – bars, shops, restaurants. Near to the apartment there are bus stops (Pracska and Na grosi), this provides direct access to the metro line C Opatov.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3200 CZK +enegy 800 CZK|
|Address||Mattioliho, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
|Terrace||yes (80 m²)|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.