Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (75m²), Belgická street, Vinohrady
Partly furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (75m²) is located on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator in the Belgická street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen has a stove, oven, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a bathtub. Amenities – pharmacy, schools, restaurants, library, post office and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to the station meta „A“ Namesti Miru and the trams and buses. Excellent location, the house is located a short walk from the main square, right in the center of Prague Vinohrady, favorite location.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.