Prague 6 Pohořelec, nice apartment 3+kk for sale, after a very successful reconstruction, 83 m², Nad Panenskou.
We offer a beautiful apartment after successful renovation – 3+kk, 83 m2 in the attractive location of Prague 6 – Pohořelec, within walking distance of Strahov Monastery, Prague Castle and Petřín Park.
Flat with E-W orientation was completely renovated in 2010 – electricity, heating and flooring, including building layout adjustments. Spacious living room and office have windows to the west facing quiet street and are associated with a large fully equipped kitchenette. The second bedroom has east orientation, it´s beautifully bright and pleasant morning sun begins your day. Living space are completed with bathroom with bath, separate toilet and a large storage space – cloackroom.
The advantage is a very low monthly cost. This attractive location is near anywhere – to the parks, historical monuments, to the center or the airport. In the neighborhood are international schools, kindergartens, shops, public transport or Strahov tunnel and Blanka. Highly recommended, for more information, please, contact the broker.
|tramway||5 minutes walk|
5 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the fees and legal services|
|Address||Nad Panenskou, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.