Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), street U Hadovky, Dejvice, balcony, terrace, reconstructed, parking
AVIABLE FROM 1.4.2018. !!! Beautiful atypical unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), which has a balcony to the garden and terrace with garden, located on the first floor of the villa with no elevator in the street U Hadovky, Prague 6, Dejvice. The apartment has a bedroom, living room with kitchen, room, hall. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, shower, washing machine, dryer, toilet in separate room. The house is a beautiful garden that you can use, cellar. The apartment has a parking space in the yard. Flat is after complete reconstruction in 2012. The floors are parquet and tiles. Equipment – security doors, high speed internet. Gas heating. Amenities – restaurants, supermarket, school, library, pharmacy and more. Transportation – 3 minutes on tram or bus station (two stops on the subway „A“ Dejvická).
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2 people 4.597, 3 people 5.324, 4 people 6.051 + electricity|
|Address||U Hadovky, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.